[EURO-Discuss] PROPOSED TELECONFERENCE

Annette Muehlberg annette.muehlberg at web.de
Thu May 3 06:18:17 EDT 2007

All,
concerning the tel conf tomorrow: Many people said they cannot take part (myself offered a different time, one and a half hours earlier). Rudi and myself asked what it is about, as no one proposed an agenda yet. I proposed to discuss all issues online. I guess, the best is, that those who actually have the chance in taking part come up with a proposal for procedure which will be presented to all of us online.
best
annette