[EURO-Discuss] Nominations - update III

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Thu May 3 03:52:03 EDT 2007

hello everyone

thanks annette for nominating me for the EURALO board -  i'm very
happy to accept the nomination and look forward to getting more
familiar with the ALAC community in europe, and doing my bit to
broaden and divsersify european user involvement in ICANN

for those of you who don't know me, i've spent most of my time
associated with ICANN in the non-commercial constituency structures
where i represent my organisation (APC)

i'm also the NCUC appointee to the nomcom this year (so let me know
if you've got ideas for good candidates for leadership positions, now
that we have a couple of weeks grace..)

karen