[EURO-Discuss] Signing the MoUs

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Tue Mar 27 11:03:03 EDT 2007

I am working with the legal people on a form of words which can be
transmitted by email, allowing those who do so to be a signer even if
they are not physically present, and we can acknowledge these ALSes as
a part of the ceremony.

With respect to the EURALO being a party: My suggestion for a
procedure to do this most readily would be tha the signing
organisations should collectively assign all of their rights and
obligations in perpetuity to EURALO and the whole membership thereof.

The other way to do this is for a side letter to be signed between
ICANN and EURALO acknowledging that EURALO is a signing organisations
as well as the individual ALSes who originally signed.

The effect of either is the same in the end.