[EURO-Discuss] RALO next steps?

veni markovski veni at veni.com
Mon Jun 25 15:49:48 EDT 2007

At 20:40 6/25/2007  +0200, KleinwДchter, Wolfgang wrote:
>I can only support Jackie. This is now the time
>to leave the procedural debate and to move to
>substance. Paul Twomey╢s statement this morning
>was a very constructive invitation which opens a
>channel to have a substantial influence on PDP for new emerging issues..

Wolfgang,
I am encouraged by what you say! I also hope that
the EURALO will lead the processes, instead of
just following them. It's up to the RALOs to show
that they can contribute, after some lengthly
delays. ISOC-Bulgaria will be happy to contribute
through Dessi, and whatever it takes to make sure there's progress.

veni