[EURO-Discuss] Fwd: The ALAC Wasteland

Roberto Gaetano roberto at icann.org
Tue Jan 23 06:44:20 EST 2007

I agree with Patrick.

Although ALAC has produced statements on all sort of policy issues, it is
not clear to the outside world what role have the ALSes played in this.
Also, it will be difficult for ALAC, or for the Board, to claim that these
ALAC statements have been produced by, or at least in consultation with, the
internet community if there is no evidence of discussion in the mailing
lists.

Regards,
Roberto