[EURO-Discuss] the EURALO board

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Aug 14 08:19:48 EDT 2007

Dear Nick,

thanks for your remarks conc. the list I sent!

As far as I know, Wolfgang joined already the PSC-list and is in contact with
Pierre.

Regarding the two items of work referencing the EC/EU and Council of Europe
I want to clarify that we do NOT intend to follow-up the whole bunch of EC/EU
and CoE stuff BUT to concentrate purely on issues related to ICANN work and
discussions, such as netneutrality and others -- which may be specific or
relevant for EURALO!

Best,
Wolf

Nick Ashton-Hart Mon, 13 Aug 2007 18:47: