[EURO-Discuss] Nominations - update II

Desiree Miloshevic dmiloshevic at afilias.info
Wed Apr 25 10:32:08 EDT 2007

Hello,

Greetings to you all. I am subscribed to this mailing list and hereby I
am delighted to confirm my willingness to accept Wolfgang's nomination
for the Euralo Board seat.

For those of you who do not know me, my bio can be found here:
http://www.afilias.info/contact/desiree_miloshevic

I look forward to working with you all.

atb,

Desiree