[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER - Call for Nominations for the election of the EURALO Board 2017-2019 - NOMINATIONS OPEN through Nov 28

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Nov 28 21:19:39 UTC 2017

Dear Annette,

thanks for your kind email. I realise other people might have also
missed the initial call for nominations in their daily email. Due to a
low number of nominations, after speaking with staff, the nomination
period is extended to Tuesday 5 December 2017.
Kindest regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
EURALO Chair

--