[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER - Call for Nominations for the election of the EURALO Board 2017-2019 - NOMINATIONS OPEN through Nov 28

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 02:02:01 UTC 2017

I am confused.
Does this mean that Board members are not aware of thee Board election process and deadlines?
Thanks

Inviato da iPad

Il giorno 28 nov 2017, alle ore 23:53, Mühlberg, Annette <annette.muehlberg at verdi.de<mailto:annette.muehlberg at verdi.de>> ha scritto:

Dear All,

I did not receive a mail with the opening of the nomination period. I only got this mail (see below) which is confusing as it states that the period is open until Friday. Fine. More than three days from now. But it also states: 28th of November, that would be today.
So in this case, as there might have been misunderstandings – the nomination should definitely be open until Friday, better would be including the weekend which is important time for volunteer work. It would be great if this could be clarified soon.

All the best

Annette

***
Annette Mühlberg
ver.di Bundesverwaltung, Ressort 1
Politik und Planung
Digitale Arbeit, Netzpolitik, E-Government
Leiterin der ver.di-Projektgruppe "Digitalisierung"

Telefon:
+49 30 6956-1034

Postanschrift:
Annette Mühlberg, R 1