[EURO-Discuss] Fwd: LIVE CAPTIONING AVAILABLE!!!! - Meeting Invitation: EURALO Monthly Call on Tuesday, 17 January 2017 at 19:00 UTC

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Jan 16 09:58:44 UTC 2017

Dear Bastiaan,

thank you for your kind response. We have not updated the WIKI page yet,
but that will be done imminently. ALAC selection was already included
but I have added a part on At-Large Review.

The proposed agenda is:

*DRAFT *

1.    Roll call – Staff

2.    Review of December Action Items
<https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/Action+Items%3A+2016-12-20+EURALO+Monthly+Teleconference>-
  (5 mins)

3.    Review of upcoming Public Consultations  - Olivier (staff to add
PCs) (5 mins)

4.    Update on planning for ICANN 58  Copenhagen EURALO Meeting and
activities
<https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/EURALO+Activities+at+ICANN+58+Copenhagen%2C+Denmark>,
(Olivier, Wolf and all) (10 mins)

5.    At-Large Board Member Selection - 2017
<https://community.icann.org/display/ABMS/At-Large+Board+Member+Selection+Workspace+-+2017>-
Tijani and Julie Hammer (10 mins)

6.    EURALO Extraordinary Selection of ALAC Member 2017- (5 mins).

7.    EURALO Board member (replacement) election
<https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/EURALO+Board+member+%28replacement%29+Election+2016-2017>
– Olivier and Wolf (5 mins)

8.    Update on EURALO By-Laws Task force
<https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/Task+Force+on+review+and+revision+of+the+EURALO+By-Laws>
– Olivier (5 mins)

9.    Update Task Force on ALSes Engagement
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_display_EURALO_EURALO-2BTask-2BForce-2Bon-2BAt-2DLarge-2BStructure-2B-2528ALS-2529-2Bengagement&d=DgMF-g&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=Dnms4TYTyyoXFpSkZ1XGAnVizXib7u9B5uwGDyrBIT4&m=mWZUBRvT7X5gr-ve3ctQRLyqCpPxgWkRc5nzT8m0uz4&s=dyjGDkMtbeB2TGJSXUfzQRmCOFazjGGkdt17Z0C1Xzk&e=>–
Yrjo Lansipuro  (10)

10.FY18 Additional Budget request process
<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+FY18+Budget+Development+Workspace>–
Heidi (3 mins)

11. Update on At-Large Review
<https://community.icann.org/display/ALRW/At-Large+Review+Working+Party>

 12.CCWG WS2 process Update – Erich Schweighofer  and Christopher
Wilkinson (item /speakers added as per discussion via email attached )

12.AOB

Kindest regards,

Olivier

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD