[Euro-board] Which process for replacement of EURALO selected ALAC member?

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Jan 11 08:18:52 UTC 2017

Hello all,

this is a follow-up to my earlier message. Thank you everyone for for
your kind responses.
I have also received private emails, including of people who would like
to stand in an open election process, which puts pressure to open the
election as a standard process rather than selecting the other
candidate. Whilst I hear Sébastien's concern about diversity, we cannot
always guarantee this, and this has been very well explained in the past.

In order to not stand accused of being a small club that stops people
from aspiring to leadership positions, we will therefore conduct open
elections. I will work with Silvia on an election schedule. This will be
compressed enough so at to have ample time to make arrangements for the
person selected to be present in Copenhagen.

Kindest regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
EURALO Chair

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD