[EURO-Discuss] CROPP 2017 applications and results

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Fri Apr 7 21:43:00 UTC 2017

Dear all,

referring to my mail from last Monday, the deadline for die CROPP applications 2017 closed today, Friday 7 April at lunchtime. During this week, we received 6 applications total for the 5 travel slots which were listed accordingly.

The EURALO Board had its single-subject call this afternoon to verify and discuss the applications in detail – by considering the selection criteria we communicated on Monday. After intensive discussions and assessments, the Board found unanimous agreement on the following candidates and short-list:

1. Andrei Kolesnikow, ALAC member – Russia,
2. Gleb Pyzhov, new ALS director -- Russia,
3. Annette Mühlberg, ALS member – Germany,
4. Matthias Hudobnik, individual member – Austria,
5. Rim Hayat, individual member – Denmark.

Besides Clement Genty, individual member, France, as a back-up / replacement option.

With this choice, while reflecting our criteria (regional and gender balance), the Board mandated the Secretariat to proceed with the CROPP submission over the weekend to respect the usual deadline for CROPP selections.

Congrats to the selected candidates having the chance to attend the next EuroDIG early June in Tallinn.

Best regards,
Wolf

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/