[EURO-Discuss] Upcoming Changes at EURALO

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Thu May 14 18:43:18 UTC 2015

Hi Christopher,

anything about nominations, acceptance and support for the listed candidates so far you can find on the
2015 ALAC and RALO Elections, Selections and Appointments Workspace -- see:
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/2015+ALAC+and+RALO+Elections%2C+Selections+and+Appointments

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Wolf