[EURO-Discuss] Upcoming Changes at EURALO

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Thu May 14 18:52:05 UTC 2015

Dear All,

This is to follow up on Wolf¹s message answering Christopher¹s question.
This is also to help clarify a few things.

Please see below the nomination status in EURALO:
ALAC Member
Yrjö Länsipuro ­ Accepted nomination on 14 May
Sebastien Bachollet ­ Accepted nomination on 09 May (self nominated)

ALAC Voting Delegate to the NomCom
Wolf Ludwig ­ Accepted nomination on 07 May (self nominated)
Sebastien Bachollet ­ Hasn¹t accepted nomination

Kindly note the following:
1. By Friday 15 May deadline, you may nominate someone or nominate yourself
for EURALO's ALAC member position and/or the ALAC Voting Delegate to the
NomCom position.
2. The selection schedule/deadline for the EURALO Chair position and the
EURALO Secretariat position has not yet been determined, despite of the
existing nominations for these two positions.
3. You may check the nomination status on the EURALO Elections, Selections
and Appointments 2015 <https://community.icann.org/x/QCh-Ag>  wiki page and
the 2015 ALAC and RALO Elections, Selections and Appointments
<https://community.icann.org/x/ioAQAw>  wiki page. Nominees¹ information on
these two pages is updated simultaneously.
4. For clarity, If you¹d like to second someone¹s nomination, please send a
message to euro-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org by clearly stating who you
support, instead of writing Œ+1,¹ etc. As such, staff will be able to
accurately record the names of seconders on the election wiki pages.
Thank you all.

Best Regards,
Ariel