[EURO-Discuss] NOW OPEN: Call for Nominations for EURALO Regional Leadership Positions

Carolin Silbernagl cs at click4life.hiv
Thu Aug 20 15:58:47 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I can only echo the last emails:
My full support to this fantastic team.
* Olivier for Chair
* Wolf for Secretariat
Many thanks for your ongoing efforts and support for At-large!

Carolin
---
Carolin Silbernagl
Co-Founder and CEO
dotHIV Initiative
cs at click4life.hiv
cell:       +49.176.24438316

tel:         +49.30.91564707

fax:        +49.30.55229087
TLD dotHIV Registry GmbH
Melchiorstraße 26, 10179 Berlin, Germany
HRB 138864 Amtsgericht Berlin (Charlottenburg)
 <https://tld.hiv/en/c/register>
visit us:   click4life.hiv <http://www.dothiv.org/>
join us:   facebook.com/dotHIV <http://www.facebook.com/dotHIV>
follow us: twitter.com/dotHIV <http://www.twitter.com/dotHIV>
The initiative is backed by the creative agency thjnk ag, Hamburg.