[EURO-Discuss] R: NOW OPEN: Call for Nominations for EURALO Regional Leadership Positions

Veronica Cretu veronicacretu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 16:56:08 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues, greetings!
I do also endorse Olivier as a chair, and Wolf for the Secretariat!

Best regards,
Veronica

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 11:41 AM, "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <
wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de> wrote:

> My support goes to Olivier and Wolf.
>
> Wolfgang

*Veronica Cretu *

*MA in Contemporary Diplomacy*

*President, Open Government Institute**Republic of Moldova
- http://opengov.si.md/ <http://opengov.si.md/>*

*Member of the Steering Committee, *
*Open Government Partnership (OGP);*
*http://www.opengovpartnership.org/about/steering-committee/role-and-current-membership
<http://www.opengovpartnership.org/about/steering-committee/role-and-current-membership>*

*Email: veronicacretu at gmail.com <veronicacretu at gmail.com> and/or
veronica at cretu.md <veronica at cretu.md>*

*Skype: veronicacretu Phone: 373 067435000*