[EURO-Discuss] R: Decertification of EURALO ALSes

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Tue Jun 3 17:48:59 UTC 2014

+to Adam.

The discussion about non active members was intensive inclusive and transparent within EURALO and ALAC. Wolf was the last to say decertification is the first choice - hoping to get a sign of activity, the other way round he even defended inactivity for a certain time over the years.

But if we want to have a RALO which is operable we need no dead ducks.

Best Sandra

(Note: This message was send from my iPhone - I do apologise for any misspelling.)