[EURO-Discuss] R: Decertification of EURALO ALSes

"W. Hülsmann (DVD e.V.)" huelsmann at datenschutzverein.org
Tue Jun 3 12:28:04 UTC 2014

Hello,

First of all: I offer my support: If Wolf (or any other responsible)
let me know, that a German speaking ALS is missed, I'll be very happy
to try to get in contact with them and ask them about their EURALO
membership! (For non German speaking ALSses my English is not good enough)

At 03.06.2014 14:08, Adam Peake wrote:

> Sorry I disagree.  Wolf has been trying to contact them for a long
>  time.

Shure, that he also used the official office email account and not
only the personal email account of the previous member? Why then this
discussion? A short note like "I used this email address as well"
would have been more than enough!

> And the first recommendation for decertification was sent in
> February 2014.

Not on this list. Also not in January 2014.

I am very surprised at what triggers my attempt at a little support
for a discussion. I don't see any need for a further discussion.

Kind Regards,

Werner

- --

Dipl. Inform. Werner Hülsmann
- - Mitglied der Deutschen Vereinigung für Datenschutz (DVD) e.V. -
- - Anerkannter Datenschutzsachverständiger* -
Expert for legal and technical evaluations
for the  European Privacy Seal (EuroPriSe)**

* Münchner Str. 101 - Gebäude 1 / 1. OG -  D-85737 Ismaning
  Tel.: 089 / 61 51 54 40, FAX: 089 / 51 30 56 98
Mobil: 0179 / 14 28 594
E-Mail: huelsmann at datenschutzverein.org
Blog: http://extdsb.info
http://www.datenschutzverein.de

*) "Beim Unabhängigen Landeszentrum für Datenschutz Schleswig-Holstein
anerkannter Sachverständiger für IT-Produkte (rechtlich und technisch)"
sowie Mitglied der Deutschen Sachverständigen-Gesellschaft
**) <http://www.european-privacy-seal.eu/>