[EURO-Discuss] R: Decertification of EURALO ALSes

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Jun 3 16:11:14 UTC 2014

Hello,

just for clarification: the problem of some not-responding ALSes didn't bump up just recently but was discussed over the last 3 years when these ALSes were listed and known as problem cases already! Anybody could have stepped in and help to push them -- what was repeatedly done by myself without any response over years. Don't tell me that anybody who WANTS "to be heard" is not getting a chance of being heard at EURALO.

If you take the time and read the reasons specified to each candidate and case (see attached PDF - all done in my free time BTW), you will see that they got their chance "to be heard" and to respond to it.

Best,
Wolf