[EURO-Discuss] Reflections on selection: 1. Emotional

Oksana Prykhodko sana.pryhod at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 21:20:19 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I would like to continue here the discussion from ALAC list regarding
 election of Board Member from At-Large.

I participated in this process as a member of the Board Member Selection
Process Committee (BMSPC) 2014, Chaired by Tijani, and as a voter (as a
proxy for Jean-Jacques, who also was a candidate).

My best congratulations to Roberto and his committee for 5 excellent
candidates - I wish to see all of them in the Board! I highly appreciate
great work, which was done by Tijani and his committee on At-Large level.
The procedure was absolutely clear and understandable.

My best congratulations to Sebastien - you served the whole your term
without any support from EURALO. You are the hero!!!!!

I am absolutely happy to participate in  this process at At-Large level.

I am absolutely unhappy to participate in the same process at EURALO level.

I am absolutely ready to start any free discussion of this topick.

I am absolutely ready to be blocked just now just here

Best regards,
Oksana