[EURO-Discuss] EURALO thematic priorities from Lisbon GA

EMP info at euromediaplatform.org
Wed Jun 26 14:06:57 UTC 2013

Dear Wolfgang,

I fully support this your proposition (I would like only to underline once
again the importance of being in close tie with Council of Europe Group of
Experts, so maybe it would be better to call this group EURALO EuroDIG/CoE
WG).

So, now we have three propositions for Working Groups:

- EURALO EuroDIG(/CoE) WG;
- EURALO By-laws Review WG;
- EURALO Capacity/Team Building WG.

Best regards,