[EURO-Discuss] EURALO thematic priorities from Lisbon GA

Patrick Vande Walle patrick at vande-walle.eu
Wed Jun 26 16:25:53 UTC 2013

I agree with Bill.

Euralo is a creature of ICANN and should focus on issues within ICANN's
remit: IP address allocation on a global level, gTLDs and security and
stability of the DNS.  Net neutrality in the context of ICANN does not
mean much, if anything at all.  I agree net neutrality, accessibility,
etc are all very important topics. They are just not relevant to ICANN.

I would go one step further and suggest to not hijack the resources that
ICANN allocates to Euralo to discuss non-ICANN related issues. This
should be taken to other mailing lists, wikis, etc, hosted elsewhere.

Patrick

--
*/Patrick Vande Walle/*
Twitter: 	twitter.vande-walle.eu <http://twitter.vande-walle.eu/>