[EURO-Discuss] Trip to Caucasus - conclusions and recommendations

Manuel Schneider manuel.schneider at wikimedia.ch
Mon Jul 15 07:05:12 UTC 2013

Good morning Oksana,

maybe I am wrong, so please correct me if I am, but I thought that this
place here (EURALO) is about giving feedback and opinions of "the
public" to ICANN policies and processes.
So with that in mind I think we could and should discuss the issues you
are outlinining here.

That would require you to go more into details - right now, there is
nothing to talk about because the whole discussion consists of
mentioning issues and talking between the lines.

You could you clarify what the problems are, where they are and maybe
even what we could do about it or at least what you would expect ICANN
or others to do.

Then we can continue this discussion, understand what your problems are
and maybe even make a difference.

Regards,

Manuel

Lausanne, +41 (21) 34066-22 - www.wikimedia.ch