[EURO-Discuss] R: Trip to Caucasus - conclusions and recommendations

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 15 11:34:46 UTC 2013

I think I agree with Manuel.
I don't know the details, so if we have the discussion going I need to
understand what you are talking about.
I believe that the IDNs are an essential part of the ICANN strategy, and we
need to make it a success story.
How about to start a new conversation, with an appropriate subject line?
Thanks,
Roberto