[EURO-Discuss] European Paliament after WCIT12

EMP info at euromediaplatform.org
Fri Feb 8 14:09:22 UTC 2013

Dear Wolfgang,

Thank you very much!

Regarding Moldova - we will have informal meeting in Ukrainian Parliament
next week, I will keep you informed.

The most difficult problem for me is the lack of official documents with
criticism of WCIT-12. I will bring with me to our parliament your article
and EU Parliament resolution.

And I did not find any financial support to my trip to Moldova(

Best regards,
Oksana

2013/2/8 "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <
wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de>