[EURO-Discuss] European Paliament after WCIT12

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Fri Feb 8 13:31:21 UTC 2013

Ths is a regular breakfest organized by "The parliament", mainly for MEPs and selected public. It is not the tradtional EIF Breakfest. Marjatte was in  Buka but I did not saw her in Dubai. The EU delegation in Dubau was chaired by Megan Richards but EU is nit a member states of the ITU, that is the EU speaks within the ITU throug its member states, normally through the presidency, which was in December Cyprus and is now Ireland.  It is more for informatuion and less for strategy building. If you are in Brussels and have an invitaiton and can combune it with other meetings I would recommend to go.

Best wushes

wolfgang

Any news from the WTDC PrepCom in Moldova?