[EURO-Discuss] [At-Large] R: At-Large at the IGF in Baku Worspace - and identification of At-Large community members participating

Heidi Ullrich Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org
Wed Oct 31 18:09:20 UTC 2012

Hi Bill,

The ICANN reception in Baku will take place on Wednesday, 7 November between 18:30-20:30 in the Marriott.

Additional At-Large/ICANN organized activities taking place during the IGF in Baku are noted on the At-Large Activities in Baku Workspace at: https://community.icann.org/x/-4g3Ag.

Kind regards,
Heidi