[EURO-Discuss] [At-Large] R: At-Large at the IGF in Baku Worspace - and identification of At-Large community members participating

Contact TaC contact at againstcybercrime.eu
Wed Oct 31 22:30:03 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I would like to invite all to attend the workshop we organizes in Baku,
WS 168, Capacity building Initiatives for better economic and social
inclusion of vulnerable people in the Information society, that will take
place on the 7th of November, 11:00-12:30, room 10.

The detailed flyer is attached.

I believe that the experience and the expertise of At-Large community
will be important for the WS discussion and make it very interactive. I
hope that At-Large members in Baku will find the subject interesting.

The workshop speakers are:
Mr Zahid U. Jamil- Co-moderator, Barrister Esq.

, Director,
Developing Country Center for Cybercrime & Law - Jamil & Jamil
Barristers-at-law (confirmed)
Ms Yuliya Morenets- Co-moderator, TaC-Together against Cybercrime
(confirmed)

Mr Wolf Ludwig- Euralo/ICANN (confirmed)
Mr Khaled Fattal- Multilingual Internet Group (confirmed)
Ms Danielle de Groot Msc- Council of Chiefs of Police, Netherlands
(confirmed)
Ms Lara Pace-COMNET (confirmed)
Mr Pavan Duggal- President, Cyberlaws.net, The Associated Chambers of
Commerce and Industry of India (confirmed)
Ms Barbara-Chiara Ubaldi- OECD (confirmed)
Mr Stuart Hamilton- IFLA-International federation of Library Associations
and Institutions (confirmed)
African Union Representative (confirmed)

Ms Roxana Radu- remote moderator (confirmed)

I look forward to meeting At-large members in Baku,

With best regards,
Yuliya Morenets