[EURO-Discuss] DOODLE - day and time of EURALO call

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Sep 13 12:28:50 UTC 2011

Dear all,

I would like to invite you that as many members as possible should participate in this Doodle poll to verify better options (day and timing) for our monthly EURALO call - "In order to maximise participation"!

And I do expect that ALL Board members will respond and indicate their preferences -- see:
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/The+current+EURALO+Board

Please note, as mentioned below, that the current call schedule can still be considered (unfortunately not among the Doodle options). Therefore I would like to ask participants to refer to this option as well (under comments, as I mentioned).

Thanks and kind regards,
Wolf