[EURO-Discuss] DOODLE - day and time of EURALO call

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Sep 13 00:05:40 UTC 2011

Dear All,

In order to maximise participation during the monthly EURALO call and as requested by some of the EURALO Board Members, we are looking into possibly changing the day and/or time of this call for September and all future calls.

Please complete the attached Doodle poll with your availability.

http://doodle.com/eaqau2agft3vxznx

 NOTE – calls will still be scheduled during the 3rd week of the month.

If the majority of people participating in this poll indicate /reaffirm their preference for the current day and time (3rd Tuesday of the month at 1700 UTC), we will maintain the current schedule.

Please note this Doodle poll closes on Friday 16th September at 1200 UTC – the date and time of the EURALO call next week will be announced shortly thereafter.

Thank you.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Seth Greene, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber-White, Marilyn Vernon
ICANN At-Large Staff