[EURO-Discuss] WG: COUNCIL OF EUROPE - INFORMATION SOCIETY, MEDIA AND DATA PROTECTION - ACTIVITIES AVRIL 2011

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Mar 29 17:40:00 UTC 2011

Dear all,

as mentioned and discussed just before at our monthly call, here are the infos regarding the CoE conference in April on Internet Freedom - From Principles to Global treaty Law?

Some further and related discussions we will have at the next EuroDIG end of May in Belgrade -- in line with our next GA.
http://www.eurodig.org/

Kind regards,
Wolf

>******* News*******
>

> <http://www.coe.int/t/dghl/standardsetting/media-dataprotection/conf-internet-freedom/>  <<Picture (Metafile)>> 	Council of Europe multi-stakeholder conference on Internet Freedom - From Principles to Global treaty Law? -
>
>18 and 19 April 2011, Strasbourg, France
>
>Following the IGF discussions in Vilnius, the Council of Europe body entrusted with developing media and information society policy has decided to work on a set of Internet governance principles to be included in a political statement of the organisation. It is also examining ways of international cooperation to preserve the ongoing functioning of the Internet.
>
>We would welcome your comments on the draft texts of the conference. See below for on-line comments and registration
>
>http://www.coe.int/t/dghl/standardsetting/media-dataprotection/conf-internet-freedom/default_EN.asp?
>

>*****************************
>* Interested in the case law of the European Court of Human Rights? See our website for cases related to Article 8 (Right to respect for private and family life) and Article 10 (Freedom of expression)
>________________________________
>
>Please feel free to browse our website http://www.coe.int/media for various information about our activities, forthcoming events, publications, documentation.
>
>Directorate General of Human Rights and Legal Affairs/
>Information Society, Media and Data Protection Division
>Council of Europe
>FR - 67075 Strasbourg
>Fax: +33 3 88 41 27 05
>http://www.coe.int/media
>

>Voici quelques nouveautés et la liste de nos prochaines activités pour avril 2011.
>
>********Nouveau********
>
> <http://www.coe.int/t/dghl/standardsetting/media-dataprotection/conf-internet-freedom/default_FR.asp?>  <<Picture (Metafile)>> 	Conférence multi-parties sur la Liberté de l'Internet - Des principes à un traité mondial ?
>18 et 19 avril 2011Strasbourg, France
>A la suite des débats qui ont eu lieu à l'IGF à Vilnius, l'organe chargé, au Conseil de l'Europe, d'élaborer des politiques sur les médias et la société de l'information a décidé de travailler à un ensemble de principes de gouvernance qui fera partie d'une déclaration politique de l'organisation. Il étudie aussi comment la coopération internationale pourra préserver le fonctionnement continu d'Internet.
>
>Vous pouvez commenter les projets de textes  de la conférence.
>Voir le lien pour commentaire et inscription.
>
>http://www.coe.int/t/dghl/standardsetting/media-dataprotection/conf-internet-freedom/default_FR.asp
>
>***************************
>
>* Vous voulez connaître la jurisprudence de la Cour européenne des Droits de l'Homme ?  Rendez-vous sur notre site web pour les jugements concernant l'article 8 (Droit au respect de la vie privée et familiale) et l'article 10 (Liberté d'expression)

> [...]

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87
Skype: Wolf-Ludwig

Digitale Allmend