[EURO-Discuss] EURODIG 2010

Heidi Ullrich Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org
Wed Apr 14 18:29:04 CDT 2010

Dear All,

After discussing the issue with Olivier, At-Large staff is sending him approximately 25 At-Large brochures in EN, ES and FR (each) for distribution at EURODIG.

The EURALO Regional Events wiki page also has also been updated to reflect the EURODIG event:
https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?euralo_regional_events.

Kind regards,
Heidi