[EURO-Discuss] IGF Open Consultations Geneva (was Re: EURODIG 2010)

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Apr 15 03:55:17 CDT 2010

Le 15/04/2010 01:29, Heidi Ullrich a écrit :
> Dear All,
>
> After discussing the issue with Olivier, At-Large staff is sending him approximately 25 At-Large brochures in EN, ES and FR (each) for distribution at EURODIG.
>
> The EURALO Regional Events wiki page also has also been updated to reflect the EURODIG event:
> https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?euralo_regional_events.

Thank you Heidi. Much appreciated.

I would also like to draw your attention to next opportunity after EURODIG.
This will be the IGF Open Consultations in Geneva, taking place on
Monday 10th & Tuesday 11th May 2010. The Internet Governance Forum Web
site mentions that registration and details will be posted shortly.

Although I haven't seen confirmation to this effect, I think that this
is also preceded by an Internet Rights & Principles Coalition meeting on
the 9th May - if someone could confirm/deny this?

I am still unsure whether I can sustain flying to Geneva and wonder if
anyone else from EURALO will be present.

Kind regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD