[EURO-Discuss] Draft of EURALO brochure for outrea ch ­ to be discussed today

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu May 28 14:11:27 EDT 2009

Olivier, my intention was to provide a couple of
introductory paragraphs.  What I've proposed does
make some of the original text a bit redundant,
but I hoped to try and capture the same spirit.

Merging the two would be very helpful. I think we
heard different views on the call, and I also
think my view was in the minority, that's why I
didn't touch the original text.

Thanks,

Adam