[EURO-Discuss] Draft of EURALO brochure for outreach ­ to be discussed today

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu May 28 13:15:15 EDT 2009

Adam,

would you pre-pend these paragraphs to the paragraphs that Wolf wrote, or do
you suggest them *instead* of Wolf's paragraphs?
I like what you've written, but some of Wolf's prose is also good. In
particular, you focus on "addressing" whilst Wolf focuses on "digital
divides, net neutrality and civil rights in the information age".
Strictly speaking, I agree that ICANN itself focuses solely on the
Internet's identifiers, but I also would agree that At-Large has a wider
mandate. Has this been defined, or can we take the mandate that was
suggested in the At-Large review?
Perhaps I'll work on a mixed version shortly...
Kind regards,

Olivier