[EURO-Discuss] Proposal for a Conf Call in 2008 ;)

Annette Muehlberg annette.muehlberg at web.de
Mon Jan 7 19:07:32 EST 2008

thank you, sébastien,

i think a tel conf call can help us to prepare the paris meeting - and to have a second try (after not being allowed to have a EURALO Board and outreach meeting in Warsaw last year) to get the EURALO work started.
I think of great importance is the discussion of which issues are most important for the Paris meeting and how to start the discussion in Europe and global on those issues.

i used the doodle, could not connect to your second link though.

happy new year to all of you

annette