[EURO-Discuss] Proposal for a Conf Call in 2008 ;)

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien.bachollet at isoc.fr
Sun Jan 6 17:19:25 EST 2008

Hello All,

I hope a Happy New Year for you and you friends and family.

I would like to suggest that we start ASAP our work by having a
teleconference for the Euralo Board ASAP.

To select a date I put a proposal (different dates and different times) and
I would like to ask each of you to take the time to fulfil the following
Poll

"Euralo Board Conf Call" on Doodle.

HYPERLINK
"http://www.doodle.ch/nv8gh2dg2k4s9vtk"http://www.doodle.ch/nv8gh2dg2k4s9vtk

In the same time I put some ideas about the content of our call.

Please comment and make suggestion at

HYPERLINK
"https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?3_december_2007"https://st.icann.org/
euralo/index.cgi?3_december_2007

The Icann meeting in Paris is coming in less that 6 months, we need to be
ready for.

All the best

Sébastien Bachollet

Président