[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Delhi report 5

Roberto Gaetano roberto at icann.org
Fri Feb 15 05:13:48 EST 2008

Although, as European myself, I might understand the frustration if the
summit does not take place in Paris, I would also point out that it is a big
achievement to have the Board approving a resolution that takes the
commitment to make it happen.

So, my first feeling is satisfaction, considering that this result was not
at all straightforward to obtain, as I assume Wendy can confirm.

Cheers,
Roberto