[EURO-Discuss] [EURO-ALS] Voting Porcedure

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Fri May 11 06:18:31 EDT 2007

Dear all,

Can we please proceed as has been defined, written on paper, agreed
during Lisbon meetings and signed on the 29th or later by electronic
signature ? Following this mailing list, the debates and long
discussions are so time consuming that at the end I'm wondering why we
have decided to start the Euralo ? If we are going to continue as we
have been doing till today, I'm afraid we will never listen to the
desire of the individual Internet user, as he/she can express so many
different needs and comments.

I dare hope everyone will point his/her noose in the same direction as
soon as possible. I have already received several questions from the
individual Internet user, who found out that EURALO, and of course our
ALS, is open for comments from the public and should be operational.
That is at least the message seen by the public, they don't see the
ongoing discussions (luckily they don't).

Please may I ask gently to stop putting question marks behind every
message send to the list ?

Let us work ... my sleeves are already up ... let's do something please

Best regards,

Rudi Vansnick
Chair ISOC Belgium