[EURO-Discuss] Outcomes of the Teleconference: ALSes Eligible to Vote

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Sat May 5 11:04:49 EDT 2007

Dear All:

Amongst the strong recommendations produced on the call was relevant
to the qualified voters in the upcoming elections.

Whilst no impediment to participating in the work of the organisation
is otherwise envisaged, it was strongly felt that only ALSes who are
a party to the MoU with ICANN should cast votes in the upcoming
election.

The ICANN staff were asked to produce a list of the ALSes who have
signed, either in person in Lisbon or electronically afterwards, and
also a list of those accredited ALSes who have not signed.

Any ALS who has not yet signed may still do so, electronically, by
sending an email with the following form of words to me, and copied
to the ALS list:

---

I hereby consent for [INSERT ORGANISATION FULL NAME] to be bound by
the terms of the Memorandum of Understanding between ICANN and the
Signing Organisations in the European Region as if I were personally
signing the document alongside the other Signing Organisations who
are a party to the MoU.

Name
Organisational Title
Date

----

Please - send this as a separate email, NOT as a reply to this message.

ALSES who have signed:

Suomen Internet-yhdistys ry. (ISOC Finland)

Internet Society - Bulgaria

Medienstadt Leipzig e.V.

Internet Society Belgium

Internet Society Luxembourg

Chapitre français de l’Internet Society – ISOC France

Società Internet

ISOC CAT (CATALAN CHAPTER)

HUMANISTISCHE UNION e.V. (GERMAN CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION)

NETZWERK NEUE MEDIEN

KOMITEE FUR EINE DEMOKRATISCHE UNO (COMMITTEE FOR A DEMOCRATIC UNITED
NATIONS)

ALSES who have NOT YET signed:

Terre des Femmes E.v.
FIfF