[EURO-Discuss] PROPOSED TELECONFERENCE

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Thu May 3 17:25:51 EDT 2007

Agree with you, Nick.
Agree with Rudi that if too much time has been spent, it's time for action.
Don't agree with Jeannette.
If we are to wait for everyone to state their opinion, then we are
facing a situation like the elections in Greece - where by law
everyone HAS to cast their vote. Yes, but we are not a state, there
are no laws and punishments for not following them.
If someone wants to say something, please, do so, but don't stop the
train from moving just because you think there should be a stop here.
Or because you've missed your station, and you pull the emergency break.
As for poisoning the atmosphere - if one is afraid of bears, they
don't go to the forest, as we say in Bulgaria. If someone is trying
to poison the atmosphere, ignore the attempts.

veni