[EURO-Discuss] Lisbon Follow Up

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Sat Mar 31 13:19:13 EDT 2007

Werner Hülsmann ha scritto:
> So I need some more informations! Please send them to all the official contacts of
> teh ALSes.

I think that your point on this is well taken.

> It can't be, that only the ALSes, which signed the MoU already can take part on the
> next step. At first, there must be enough time for als ALSes to sign the MoU.

I have asked the same question and we should get a final opinion from
ICANN lawyers, but for what I understand, ALSes have at least until the
MoU comes into full effect, at the end of the compulsory public review
period, on 20th April 2007 at 12:00 UTC. A procedure for signing
remotely was already sent on the (euro-discuss) list.
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------