[EURO-Discuss] Lisbon Follow Up

Wendy Seltzer wendy at seltzer.com
Sat Mar 31 11:32:07 EDT 2007

As an outside observer, I find it troubling if a "consensus" developed
in a few days of face-to-face meetings can override a long period of
preceding discussion.  While I recognize that face-to-face meetings can
be productive, they also exclude many participants even when ICANN
provides funding.  This seems as disturbing a form of capture as others
about which this group has expressed concern.

--Wendy