[EURO-Discuss] [At-Large] COMMENTS NEEDED: Terms of Reference for ALAC Review

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Sat Mar 31 06:38:53 EDT 2007

Nick Ashton-Hart ha scritto:
> Dear All:
>
> More big news for
> At-Large: http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-1-30mar07.htm

These ones are At-Large specific:
http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-2-30mar07.htm
http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-3-30mar07.htm

> The Independent Review Terms of Reference are very important - I hope
> all of you will comment on them so that your views can be taken into
> account when the final terms of reference are drafted.

I have already drafted a long comment that I will send personally (I
think that it would be inappropriate for the ALAC to comment as an
entity about its own review). I encourage people to submit their views -
or the views of their ALS - directly to alac-review-tor a icann.org .
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------