[EURO-Discuss] Easy way to add comments to the Draft MoU page

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Wed Feb 21 12:50:14 EST 2007

Dear all:

In order to make it easier for all comments on the draft texts to be
found, may I suggest that we use a facility of the SocialText Wiki
system to email comments to the page?

Simply click here, and send what you wish to say, and it will appear
as a comment on the page!

mailto:euralo at st.icann.org?Subject=Draft MoU

Optionally, if the link doesn't work, simply send an email to
euralo at st.icann.org, and put 'Draft MoU' in the subject.

The SocialText system routes the comment to the page based upon the
subject of the message, so it will put the comment in general
comments if you use a subject which does not correspond to the name
of a page.

--
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart