[EURO-Discuss] PROPOSED TELECONFERENCE - 30th April

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Thu Apr 26 05:23:01 EDT 2007

I would advise a call in order to conclude this part of the formation
work - not only because it is part of the process previously agreed,
but because we can then draw a line under it, and move forward. But of
course as always it is up to all of you.

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart
PO Box 32160
London N4 2XY