[EURO-Discuss] DIGITAL MOU SIGNATURES - PLEASE READ

Max Senges senges at uno-komitee.de
Thu Apr 26 10:07:17 EDT 2007

Dear EURALO members, dear Nick Ashton

Please excuse our very late signing of the MoU. We were not sure of the
signing procedure as we missed the original deadline before 1700 THURSDAY
29TH MARCH 2007 and the clarification correspondance was delayed. Anyway
here it is and once we have managed the hectic times we are in at the moment
we are looking forward to activly contribute to the discourse.

 I hereby consent for Committee for a Democratic United Nations to be
 bound by the terms of the Memorandum of Understanding between ICANN
 and the Signing Organisations in the European Region as if I were
 personally signing the document.

Maximilian Senges
Committee for a Democratic United Nations
26.4.2007

Best regards
Max Senges