[EURO-Discuss] Nominations - update II

Kleinwächter, Wolfgang wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Wed Apr 25 09:51:31 EDT 2007

The proposed procedure (with nine board EURALO members) is fine for me.
I am leaving for the A2K and CFP conferences in NY and Montreal tomorrow and will be back on Friday, May 4. .

I didn´t know that Verinice and Desiree did not send any message to the EURALO list.Prpobably they are not subscribed. I will send immediately them a message to reply.

Regards

wolfgang