[EURO-Discuss] Nominations - update II

William Drake drake at hei.unige.ch
Wed Apr 25 16:50:47 EDT 2007

Hi,

Herewith a fifth endorsement of Vittorio's suggested solution, the rationale
for which seems pretty straightforward.

Best,

Bill

William J. Drake  drake at hei.unige.ch
Director, Project on the Information
  Revolution and Global Governance/PSIO
  Graduate Institute for International Studies
  Geneva, Switzerland
http://hei.unige.ch/psio/researchprojects/Drake.html