[EURO-Discuss] Nominations - update

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Thu Apr 19 18:11:11 EDT 2007

All,

below there is a summary of the nominations that I've seen thus far.

I still think that we miss certain parts of Europe, such as Spain /
Portugal, UK / Ireland, Scandinavia / Finland, Poland / Czech Rep /
Hungary, and Russia / Ukraine / Baltic. Is there anyone from there?
Also, perhaps those who are candidates for the ALAC could consider
running for the Board as well - we have four great candidates and it
would be a pity to completely lose the contribution of two of them.

Those who have been nominated should please notify the list whether they
accept the nomination.

Finally, do people think that they need more time to post more
nominations? Can we close by April 22, or do we go until May 1st?

Regards,

== Nominations for the ALAC

Patrick Vande Walle (self-nomination) (accepted)
Sebastien Bachollet (Dessi) (accepted)
Dessi Pefeva (Vittorio) (?)
Veronica Cretu (Wolfgang) (?)

== Nominations for the EURALO Board

Rudi Vansnick (self-nomination) (accepted)
Vittorio Bertola (self-nomination) (accepted)
Dessi Pefeva (Vittorio) (?)
Christoph Bruch (Vittorio, Wolfgang) (?)
Desiree Milosevic (Wolfgang) (?)
Bill Drake (Wolfgang) (?)
Jeanette Hofmann (Wolfgang) (accepted)

Wolfgang Kleinwaechter (Vittorio) (rejected)
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------